Things you learn never to do in life…

What I have to wait for is any physical therapist who can help me with an ankle issue. Podiatrist, got an appointment in a week, no problem. But physical therapists in the same city as I am have a year wait.

What I have to wait for is any physical therapist who can help me with an ankle issue. Podiatrist, got an appointment in a week, no problem. But physical therapists in the same city as I am have a year wait.

Whereabouts are you located?

Like 1

Have you contacted the APTA for help in your area?

The physical therapy clinic I went to after my back surgery functioned out of the local YMCA. They were affiliated with the hospital where I got my surgery and they practiced “sports medicine”, not “physical therapy”. Maybe see if searching for sports medicine yields a different result.