Forums Latest Members
  1. alam Sep 22, 2012

2. ulackfocus Sep 22, 2012

Wait a sec - didn't we discuss this seller before? I can't remember if it was negative or positive about him.

3. chiko7734 Sep 22, 2012

The dial looks really nice and original to me, but I'm just a beginner at this

4. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 23, 2012

Many times as he often has refinished dials that he claims are original. This one looks legit, although the photo is not sharp and has a "painting" type look,
    352 Gold 18k

5. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Sep 23, 2012

For this watch - original dial (not refinished), uncommon cal. 352 movement in the earliest connie ref. case (2648) which while it has been polished retains it lines. Not a bad example but priced a bit too high for what it is.
    For the seller - "typical dealer" - polishes all his cases (sometimes too much), has high prices (for his BIN offerings at least), has nice pictures including a fully disassembled view of the movement (kudos to him for this at least) and is usually overly optimistic about his description of the watch. I will say this though - the pictures he shows of his watches set a standard which all other watch dealers should aspire to. These pictures will enable any potential buyer to judge the watch fully without even reading the description