Forums Latest Members
  1. OmegaLover Omega, please be my Valentine! Apr 30, 2017

Founds this in "about us" page of Watch Repairs USA http://watchrepairsusa.com/about_us.php

2. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Apr 30, 2017

There's a very expensive watch repair shop in my town which needs very badly to review that document!

BrianMcKay likes this.
  3. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Apr 30, 2017

I think all the sellers / watchmakers behind watches on ebay that were "serviced / looked at, by my local watchmaker" need to have a look at this...

Then either the sellers or the "watchmakers" need to be sent to a "forced LABOUR & ETHICS camp" for a minimum of 2 years and not be released until reformed

im picturing full concentration camp meets "the bit in 28 days later, where the monkeys are made to watch violence. Until they contract or release the hormones or contract the Rage virus or whatever the f*ck they were doing to them monkeys..... A CLOCKWORK ORANGE! (you know with his eyes pinned open) thats a better example...

But instead of violence it will be pictures GOOD CONDITION / BAD CONDITION / GOOD WATCH / BAD WATCH / GOOD / BAD...
    but that's just the sellers

the "watchmakers" (if not imaginary) will be forced to work on watches FOR FREE as punishment & refornment.. it will make them better..
    The services will be offered free to anyone who bought a watch on eBay that was "looked at / serviced by my local watchmaker" and is found to be inadequate or deficient in some glaringly obvious way.

but thats just what i think, on a single espresso .. sorry i actually came here to post some military watches ill go now! Chiao!

OmegaLover likes this.
  4. OmegaLover Omega, please be my Valentine! Apr 30, 2017

Someone violated the code? Care to share?

5. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Apr 30, 2017

weekly..

6. OmegaLover Omega, please be my Valentine! Apr 30, 2017

eBay sellers, need to follow minimum seller standards that was outline by eBay

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-non-performance.html#standards

7. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Apr 30, 2017

OmegaLover likes this.