Forums Latest Members

The Time 4A Pint Podcast: Season 3 Summary

1. tyrantlizardrex Sep 8, 2017

Believe it or not, we've released 21 episodes (that's 3 seasons!) of the Time 4A Pint Podcast, and that means it's time for a two week break. But fear not, we'll be back on the 22nd September, with Fratello Watches founder, @Robert-Jan for episode 22.

Until then, you can catch up on the 7 episodes that make up season 3, covering everything from Angelus to Omega (there are quite a lot of those), and many other weird and wonderful things in-between.

ClubCampusVW.jpg

As always, thanks to everyone who has given generously of their time, and knowledge and sat down to talk with us, and to those of you at home listening in each week too.

If you like what you hear, and you'd like more people to hear the show, you can help us to reach a wider audience by leaving a review on iTunes, and sharing Time 4A Pint with any other watch nerds you know.

Catch up with Season 3 now!

Edited Sep 8, 2017
    dsio, alam, noelekal and 8 others like this.
  2. kov Trüffelschwein. Sep 8, 2017

Enjoy the Break, Chris ! :thumbsup:

tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  3. sjg22 Sep 8, 2017

Enjoyed the hell out of your podcasts with @Spacefruit - making my way through the archives now, all very enjoyable listens.

absolutely recommended if anyone is looking for a new pod to listen to!

Edit: just finished the episode with Larry - also a fantastic listen!

Edited Sep 9, 2017
    noelekal and tyrantlizardrex like this.
  4. jaspers Sep 8, 2017

There aren't that many podcasts on watches around, and even fewer good ones. Time 4A pint really stands out for me as both an informative and enjoyable podcast--interesting guests, constructive discussions, timely topics, minimal pretentious mumbo jumbo. I admit to listening more than once to the episodes with William from speedmaster101.com. Keep up the great work, Chris!

noelekal and tyrantlizardrex like this.
  5. tyrantlizardrex Sep 8, 2017

Thanks Chaps!

Appreciate the kind words. :thumbsup:

If you're an iTunes user, and get a chance, a star rating/review their is most welcome: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-time-4a-pint-podcast/id1220029799?mt=2

6. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Sep 8, 2017

Yea Chris!

Thank you for the effort you make.

tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  7. tyrantlizardrex Sep 8, 2017

Aww thanks Bryan! :thumbsup:

8. jalfreem Sep 9, 2017

It's listening to this podcast that pointed me in the direction of this Forum and made me reconsider what I actually want to own as a watch collector and watch nerd.

sjg22, tyrantlizardrex and jaspers like this.