Forums Latest Members

The Time 4A Pint Podcast #44: Refounding Fears, and the journey to Brunswick (square)...

1. tyrantlizardrex Jun 22, 2018

Evening OF!

This week I got together with Nicholas Bowman-Scargill, 4th Managing Director, and re-founder of the Fears Watch Company to drink tea, eat biscuits and talk about the first hand wound watch from Fears in more than 50 years!

Fears Brunswick Resize.jpg

Tune in to hear about the re-establishment of what was the West of England's largest watchmaker, and the journey Nick has taken in the development, construction, and launch of the small production marvel of British engineering that is the Fears Brunswick.

Listen Now

2. Nathan1967 Jun 23, 2018

Such a great episode! Nick’s passion and attention to detail for his product is so compelling and convincing - I have to make sure that I get to experience the Brunswick in the Metal very soon!

Top work fellas

All the best

Nathan

3. lillatroll Jun 23, 2018

Very much enjoyed this episode. I think it was very informative to learn about how much work goes into this watch. Before listening to the episode I went to the website and after seeing the price thought: Duck me, where did he pull that price from?...after listening to the episode it seems like a bargain.
    I think getting the level of detail that goes in to making this watch, across to potential customers is what will make it a success. My watch fund for this year is already allocated but would love to own one of these in the future.

Edited Jun 23, 2018
    Nathan1967 likes this.