The Third Annual Mid-Atlantic G2G Was Amazing!!!

I look forward to ghettoing the 911 parking area next year.
David, bring the cinder blocks and cobwebs so they can get the whole experience.

Like 5
It's been said many times already but many thanks to @gbesq, @RevZMan123, @JwRosenthal and Hannah for putting together such a nice event! All of your efforts made this a special experience and definitely a watch hobby highlight for me this year. It was also great to reconnect with folks from last year and to meet a bunch of new folks! Seeing all these amazing watches was almost as good as getting to talk and exchange stories with everyone in person. Thanks for making my guest feel welcome (you posted @OldLineWatches!!) -- we were already talking about how awesome next year is going to be!

I'll be sure to stick around for the after-party car show next time so that I can roll some coal on all of you...

Like 7
Looks like you all had a great time! Dibs if there are any more of Hanna’s prints left. They are awesome.

Like 1
It's been said many times already but many thanks to @gbesq, @RevZMan123, @JwRosenthal and Hannah for putting together such a nice event! All of your efforts made this a special experience and definitely a watch hobby highlight for me this year. It was also great to reconnect with folks from last year and to meet a bunch of new folks! Seeing all these amazing watches was almost as good as getting to talk and exchange stories with everyone in person. Thanks for making my guest feel welcome (you posted @OldLineWatches!!) -- we were already talking about how awesome next year is going to be!

I'll be sure to stick around for the after-party car show next time so that I can roll some coal on all of you...
Yeah- zero to 60 in 14 minutes
IMG_0658.jpeg

Like 5
Yeah- zero to 60 in 14 minutes
IMG_0658.jpeg
Hey, hey...I have the non-NHTSA approved bumpers so....13.5 days! At least the engine is in the correct place...

Like 4
Thank you for another great GTG! I look forward to it every year, and it never disappoints. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

I snagged some photos..

30t2scrgs
IMG_2648.jpeg

Arrowhead Connies
IMG_2650.jpeg

Hobnails
IMG_2649.jpeg

Valjoux 72Cs
IMG_2658.jpeg

Like 13
Thank you for another great GTG! I look forward to it every year, and it never disappoints. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

I snagged some photos..

30t2scrgs
IMG_2648.jpeg

Arrowhead Connies
IMG_2650.jpeg

Hobnails
IMG_2649.jpeg

Valjoux 72Cs
IMG_2658.jpeg
Nice pics, Phil. Always great to have you with us and your watches never disappoint! I put up my Christmas tree yesterday and I’m pleased to be able to say that it now boasts TWO ornaments created by Hannah and James. :) Happy Holidays everyone!
IMG_6014.jpeg IMG_6015.jpeg

Like 10
David, bring the cinder blocks and cobwebs so they can get the whole experience.
I hate to break it to you, but the motor/ trans are bolted back in place. :cool: Old fuel has been drained. Need to connect all the cables, hoses, etc., put in new gas, bleed the clutch, get a new battery, etc. before turning the key. Hope to have it fired up in January.

Like 5
I had a delightful time. It was great meeting you all. The conversation was amazing and the watches even more so. I loved seeing the passion you all have for your time pieces. We have hung the print in our shop already for all to enjoy. Looking forward to the next time we meet.

Like 12
I had a delightful time. It was great meeting you all. The conversation was amazing and the watches even more so. I loved seeing the passion you all have for your time pieces. We have hung the print in our shop already for all to enjoy. Looking forward to the next time we meet.
Really nice, Matt. :thumbsup:

Like 1

I'm curious about the framing. Is it matted? I can't tell from the image. What size is the matte opening?

I'm curious about the framing. Is it matted? I can't tell from the image. What size is the matte opening?
The actual print measures 11” x 14”. It is matted in the photo in the above post, I think. I’m not sure whether Hannah has any left, but you can PM JWRosenthal to inquire.
IMG_6041.jpeg IMG_6040.jpeg
Edited:

Like 1
Not sure if there are any left now, but there is a reason I am inquiring about framing options. ;)

We had stopped bye Michael’s. The guy there actually suggested no matting. So we got a frame that matched the print. Sorry I don’t know the actual size of frame…

Some caliber 321 G2G swag on my office desk.
:)
IMG_6075.jpeg

Like 3
Lol. To be precise, I’m an avid fan of the Outer Banks, but I DO like Certinas.

Like 2
Just picked up my “Hannah” limited edition print from the framer. I went with a “gallery” style to give the artist the credit that she deserves. It’s going up on the wall in my home office/study this evening.
IMG_6168.jpeg IMG_6170.jpeg
Edited:

Like 9
Just picked up my “Hannah” limited edition print from the framer. It’s going up on the wall in my home office/study this evening.
IMG_6168.jpeg IMG_6170.jpeg
Wow, that looks amazing! These prints are really awesome. I need to work on getting mine framed as well.