Forums Latest Members
  1. alam Jan 16, 2017

I'm considering a strap from http://rubberb.com/ specifically one from the Structure Series. Another candidate is one to fit the Explorer I. These are not cheap but they appear to be of good quality/craftsmanship - anyone around here have seen these in the flesh?

:coffee:

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 3.07.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 3.10.50 PM.png
  2. AAAKK First listing in the ΩF B2B phone book Jan 16, 2017

alam likes this.
  3. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Jan 16, 2017

@alam, I purchased a Rubber B for my Explorer II. Very well made, excellent fit and I am very happy with the purchase.

edit: I bought the style that uses the clasp from the original bracelet.

alam likes this.
  4. Huus Jan 17, 2017

I bought a Rubber B for my Explorer II polar, the black rubber with red insert. With tang buckle. Very comfortable and soft rubber, the red insert matches the red GMT hand nicely. Have it fitted on my SMP 300 at the moment with some skinny springbars, also a perfect fit.
    Also have one on my Submariner, it uses a Rolex buckle from the original bracelet and works fine.

alam likes this.
  5. Linzer Jan 17, 2017

Not from the Structure series, but I have a black rubber for my 216570 Explorer 2. The strap works with the Oyster clasp.
    Expensive for a piece of rubber but very good quality.

alam likes this.
  6. gee_cee Jan 18, 2017

I bought one from a well known dealer in London last month and after about half an hour they gave up trying to fit it and admitted defeat. It was the M103 model, which is supposedly a fit for several rolex models including Submariners, Explorer I / II, Milgauss, GMT I / II. A quick google since shows a lot of people have struggled to get them to fit. The problem seems to be that the tube for the springbar doesn't line up exactly with the holes on the lugs, and being a solid end piece there's no way to force it. They actually tried a second strap in case the first was faulty, but no joy with that either.