Forums Latest Members
  1. rxpete Mar 29, 2011

Here are some photos I took while in Mexico last week. No photoshop here so I hope they look ok.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The GMT Master and Trev like this.
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 29, 2011

Water shots look great! If you were there diving on holiday you definitely chose the right weapon

3. Rockmastermike Mar 31, 2011

These are awesome! I don't have a PO, but shots like these move it up the list

4. The GMT Master Chris @ ΩF Mar 31, 2011

Great photos, and wonderful to see a watch getting wet too! :thumbsup:

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 31, 2011

The "list" becomes a difficult thing really, mine's got about 15 watches on it at the moment... Speedmaster Pro's still in the lead but the competition is pretty fierce.

6. Trev The Architect Staff Member Apr 1, 2011

Great shots rxpete! Did you do any diving with it?

7. rxpete Apr 1, 2011

I wish, but unfortunately there was a kink in our trip. I found out the night before my family and I left for Mexico that my wife's passport was going to expire while we were away. After a few hours of frantic phone calls all we could do is have my wife shorten her trip so that she flew back before it expired.

She and my 2 year old son flew back 3 days early and I stayed behind along with my 5 and 7 year olds. I couldn't leave them to go scuba diving. The most action my watch saw was a bit of snorkaling.

8. Trev The Architect Staff Member Apr 2, 2011

Oh wow.. the passport thing would've been really disappointing. Luckily you weren't further from home! (assuming you're in the US).