Forums Latest Members

The Omega Boutique celebrated the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11s Moon landing

1. SCTexas Jul 28, 2019

The Omega Boutique celebrated the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11s Moon landing tonight. 10 photos if you swipe. David Cisco, a Grumman engineer who worked on the Lunar Lander was there. It was a great night. Most everyone had a moonwstch on. I wore the Omega Speedmaster Pro ref. 3570.50, Moon Watch.
    #watches #wristcandy #wristwatch #wristwatchcheck #apollo11 #omega #manonthemoon #moonwatch #omegamoonwatch #speedmaster #speedmasterprofessional #omega3570 #omegamanonthemoon #omegaspeedmasterprofessional #spacewatch #watchfreaks
    #watchfreak #omegaboutiquehouston #apollo1150thanniversary #apollo11[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. SCTexas Jul 28, 2019

Two more[​IMG][​IMG]

impalla62ss likes this.
  3. jsducote Jul 29, 2019

Didn't know which OB you were talking about until I scrolled down. I walked past yesterday afternoon and noted the pathetic (imho) 4-watch display in the window but didn't see anything to suggest there was an event that evening.

I also noticed there's a Panerai boutique getting ready to open a couple doors down.

4. kilofinal Jul 29, 2019

thanks for posting. Celestial lemonade? I thought they would have served Tang.

5. SCTexas Jul 29, 2019

They have lots of watches inside. Unlike the Rolex boutique.

Panaerai opening
    Invite open3d. Lol
    Breitling even has a boutique open.

6. SCTexas Jul 29, 2019

Tang would have been better. Did you see the ingredients ?

7. jsducote Jul 31, 2019

Oh, I've been in and tried on a few things, just thought that the right-hand window display was underwhelming. I like the Breitling boutique, nice staff. I don't like the staff at the Heuer boutique tho. Haven't bothered with Rolex.