Forums Latest Members
  1. Walrus May 17, 2019

a friend of mine has a tc1 the omega digital watch that wasn’t really made by omega. I think the condition is good and he does have the box and papers but he seems to think it’s worth a lot even though it isn’t working. It’s not ruined the batteries were removed before it was put away. I think it was actually a pulsar “movement” I think Kojack wore one so they were popular at one point. So if he wants there is a place online that puts a new digital display in these tc1 and 2 the original isn’t made anymore. He is thinking it’s worth 500 not working since he has box and papers. I told him if he sends it in to get the new digital display it may be worth 5-600 hundred to someone. We talked watches a few times as his family left him a few nice ones. I pointed out a couple he didn’t know were valuable so now he is happy and thinks I’m a watch expert. I told him to put the new display in if it means something to him and he is unconvinced. Any of you have TC1. or familiar with the watch and it’s value so I can show it to him. Maybe I’m the one who is wrong but it’s even an omega watch

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! May 17, 2019

Check the sold listings on eBay for market value.

3. Walrus May 17, 2019

Ya I do. I think 4/500 is good I just don’t know what to tell him if the box and papers would raise the value much, it’s ok he just keeps asking I’ll say the same thing