The NTTD

There is just something I cant put my finger on when it comes to this watch. Im a serious flipper, but this I havnt even considered passing on. The colors, the bracelet - magic.

Pointless post, but my wife finds the subject even more pointless…

I can see why.

That looks great on your wrist. I enjoyed seeing it. I have a few pieces that I know I will never move on from as well, so I get it.

I am also curious to read how @guppydriver feels about Airbus planes… What do you think, @Airbus ?? 😉

The airplane itself?

The Bus every day, twice on Sundays. I fly a brand new 50 year old airplane when I go to work. I usually draw blood at least once a trip in my cozy 737 trying to squeeze something somewhere that really doesn't fit. I actually remove my 126710BLNR, case it, and put on a G shock before I start throwing switches ..lol.

Why do I choose to do so?

Well, at my airline we fly the 737 to Hawaii and I have the seniority to hold those routes consistently. In other words, I'd rather sit on the beach with a cold Longboard in hand for 30 hours then have a tray table in front of me for 4. The 737 has done a great job at paying tuitions so I'm grateful, but the minute I can hold a decent schedule on either the 777 or 787, I'm done (I flew the 777 as a copilot years ago and it was the most enjoyable job I've ever had).

There is just something I cant put my finger on when it comes to this watch. Im a serious flipper, but this I havnt even considered passing on. The colors, the bracelet - magic.

Pointless post, but my wife finds the subject even more pointless…

Far from a pointless post. Anything celebrating this special watch is worthwhile. 😀
I love mine, would never dream of flipping it.

A watch who deserve to spend much time on the wrist. It's just a very nice looking watch..😀

Anyone got a lume shot….rarely see a lume shot of these…

I have this watch and love everything about it. It is a unique watch in my collection and I think it is incredibly comfortable to wear and a joy to look at. It was a spontaneous purchase and I don’t regret it at all.