Forums Latest Members
  1. Airbus Apr 18, 2022

Though cool now and I must say I am tempted - how do you forsee the future for the NTTD SMP? Then the new movie with the new actor is released, I guess the watch will be discontinued. Will this still be a cool watch with a value or something long forgotten with the rest of Omegas many discontinued models?

QBranch likes this.
  2. QBranch Apr 18, 2022

I spoke to somebody at Watches of Switzerland a few months ago. They said the NTTD SMP300 kept their business going during the pandemic and the release was surprisingly positive with punters. Everybody I’ve spoken to who has it loves it (including me). It’s not limited edition and now part of the Omega family but once the 60th anniversary watch comes out I can see them stopping production. The Omega store in Regent St (London) told me the watch has been very popular with non Bond fans because of the lightness and the way it looks. For me, it’s here to stay!

3. QBranch Apr 18, 2022

Also it was designed by Daniel Craig or had his influence. The watch is a reference to his last hurrah as much as being a really cool watch!