The mainspring has sprung!

Posts
2,830
Likes
14,935
Dammit after almost 3 years of faithful service it appears the mainspring has bit the dust.

After contacting a couple local watch service entities the answer has been "service vintage only".

Well, I will keep all appraised of the trials and tribulations of service for the '91 Speedy.
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,823
Expect a full service for your Speedmaster. There are no shortcuts.
 
Posts
30,175
Likes
77,919
To get to the mainspring pretty much requires complete disassembly.

Full service will be the only option with a reputable watchmaker.
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,823
Regular depression seems a little less heavy. I guess that's somewhat uplifting? Look he's even got a slight smile. He's a cuddly piece of buttery pudge! I'd take that over Mr. Gloomy Blueberry over there.

Huh?
Edited by a mod:
 
Posts
1,046
Likes
5,447
Regular depression seems a little less heavy. I guess that's somewhat uplifting? Look he's even got a slight smile. He's a cuddly piece of buttery pudge! I'd take that over Mr. Gloomy Blueberry over there.

Edited by a mod:
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
Regular depression seems a little less heavy. I guess that's somewhat uplifting? Look he's even got a slight smile. He's a cuddly piece of buttery pudge! I'd take that over Mr. Gloomy Blueberry over there.

Looks like AI still has some room for improvement. 🙄
 
Posts
293
Likes
212
Citerbater posts in order to embed spam links (to apps). Looks like a moderator sanitized the last one, but not his previous posts.