The Future of Watch Collecting is Here!

Just a bunch of badly edited (or from the looks of it, unedited) poppycock.

Like 2
I'm making use of this right now!

“Based on the early trends of 2024, I anticipate a continued strong performance from rare and collectible independent brands such as Rexhep Rexhepi and Akrivia. The market is witnessing a significant shift, from sports watches towards smaller, intricately crafted, and classically designed timepieces, predominantly in precious metals. The emerging trend of Neo-vintage watches is at the forefront, presenting promising opportunities for collectors seeking unique pieces. Look out for great deals within the sports watch category as well!”

I'm testing my trash can app to confirm that it still works properly!

"For the investor looking to diversify their portfolio with watches as an asset class..."

Don't!

Like 4
I predict that rusty watch movements with repainted dyles will continue to sell and be collected. That we are no where near the end of inquires for such items.

Now is your chance to enter on the lowest of the low end. Such things may indeed keep up with inflation. Might even outpace it.

Ladies watches and non functional Timex and swatch watches will also continue to trend.

Like 2
I only got a very short way into it (@ the 2nd sentence) before I lost interest and shouted "BOLLOCKS!" as my bullshit detection meter went of the scale!
Mind you the meter was already in the red zone as I clicked on the link. In fact at the very moment I saw the tile of this thread the needle was already in the yellow zone!
Edited:

Like 2
No mention of how to factor in condition on each of the tracked watches. Wouldn't this be a huge variable to take into account? I suppose if all the watches are new..

Akrivia, a firm that purportedly produces 30 watches in a year is at the forefront of the burgeoning market for collectible watches? I need about 5 seconds to get my head around that one!

Apps are so impersonal, just get a personal shopper / collection curator to manage your watch collecting and diversify your portfolio. That way you don`t have to touch dirty money or talk to tedious watch collectors. Just like you do with daddy's inheritance. Simple!

Like 2