The Eighth Fratello × REM Straps For The Speedmaster: Speedy Tuesday 2

Fratello-x-REM-August-Edition-With-Watermark-8.jpg

Every month in 2023, we introduced a special Fratello X REM strap for the Omega Speedmaster. Our eighth strap this year, made for the month of August, pays tribute to the Omega Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday 2 “Ultraman” watch we introduced to you in 2018. It’s also appropriate as a September release, as later this month, […]

Visit The Eighth Fratello × REM Straps For The Speedmaster: Speedy Tuesday 2 to read the full article.

The nicest one so far and sold out. Hopefully they will make some more.

I agree this is the nicest one so far. I was able to snag one about 45 minutes ago (US$118), paid for it thru Paypal and now I see it is already sold out. I think they only make about 50 or so of each style, so certainly not enough to go around. Hopefully they'll make more.

I agree this is the nicest one so far. I was able to snag one about 45 minutes ago (US$118), paid for it thru Paypal and now I see it is already sold out. I think they only make about 50 or so of each style, so certainly not enough to go around. Hopefully they'll make more.
Yep, I would not have given buying this one a seconds thought. It does say on Instagram that they will try to get some more. Maybe second time lucky.

Got it translated

Omega let’s make a new watch Speedy Tuesday 3

:whistling:

Like 1
Got it translated

Omega let’s make a new watch Speedy Tuesday 3

:whistling:

Nope! It means; " Not for use when mowing the lawn"

Like 1
anyway there're far more Speedies than fratello straps out there ...