Forums Latest Members
  1. BruceTheManLee Jun 26, 2016

I had the pleasure of picking up my new BLNR. BLNR is the Batman...

1 - 4.jpg 1 - 1 (1).jpg

Classic and chilling with a pair of shades by day....

1 - 3 (1).jpg

and Caped Crusader by night...

1 - 1 (4).jpg

x3no, blubarb, watchthirst and 13 others like this.
  2. Linzer Jun 26, 2016

What an awesome watch! Congrats! :thumbsup:

BruceTheManLee likes this.
  3. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jun 26, 2016

Bezel in this watch is best among all Rolexes offering so far. Excellent choice.

4. BruceTheManLee Jun 26, 2016

Thank you!
    The bezel is very striking and is very chameleon-like depending on the type of light!

5. Bushido Jun 26, 2016

A big congrats on the pick up! This followed by the Coke are, in my opinion, the best looking colored bezel options Rolex has produced.

6. BruceTheManLee Jun 26, 2016

I agree completely.... I actually hope they might come out with a coke bezel in SS in 2017. It's unlikely they will do a pepsi bezel in SS because they did it in white gold already.

yousefsl likes this.
  7. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Jun 26, 2016

instant classic - a timeless sports watch ...

OMGRLX and BruceTheManLee like this.
  8. EatMan Jun 26, 2016

Bruce, what happened to deepsea?

9. BruceTheManLee Jun 26, 2016

@EatMan -
    With the CK2998 on its way...
    Tudor BBBlack safely on my wrist...
    I went back to Rolex Boutique a few weeks later to try on the SeaDweller and the DeepSea.... The DeepSea is WAY too big. And the SeaDweller just seemed too top heavy for my liking and too similar to my BBB. As I started to walk out, I was recommended to try on the BLNR. It never really caught my eye (and I had Exp II for GMT function already) until I put it on...WOW! I was really surprised and blown away by how cool the bezel looked!
    I thought about it for a week, did some research and went back to pick it up.
    The rest is history....
    So I think I'm all set for 2016...

10. EatMan Jun 26, 2016

time to change your name: Bruce Wayne Lee.

Man, you now got me rethinking my lineup. Really like 14060M but will also try out blue noir now. Not a fan of the larger lug and case but your picts look awesome.

BruceTheManLee and OMGRLX like this.
  11. BruceTheManLee Jun 27, 2016

hahahah Bruce Wayne Lee.... imagine being one of wealthiest men on the planet, knows kung-fu, and with a ready-made Halloween costume every year!

i was worried about the larger lugs too because when i tried on the Sub no date and the Sub; both looked kind of square-ish. However, even though the BLNR is the same size, i was pleasantly surprised that it doesn't wear like the Subs. I think the color makes it look "smaller". not sure why. I got the same "smaller" feeling with the Sub-Hulk too. I would highly recommend trying on the BLNR before making a decision

12. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jun 27, 2016

Actually I am considering to trade my root beer with either Hulk or this Batman. Thanks for info

13. leetse2 Jun 27, 2016

Awesome pickup! Such a great watch, probably the best piece in Rolex's current offering.

14. blubarb Jun 27, 2016

Indeed. In a darker light the bezel is deep, deep blue almost black. This play on light makes it a very versatile watch imo. King of the GMTs I think.

15. EatMan Jul 1, 2016

Argh!! I am hating you, Bruce. Just walked out of Rolex AD and tried on BLNR. Never liked GMT but dang it, now I am freakin' loving batman! that bezel is simply mesmerizing! I think the design makes you look at the bezel more than than the case compared to the Sub thus making it look "smaller". I am *this* close to pulling the trigger. I'm over my watch quota though. Have 2 watches on order including CK so to get BLNR have to cancel one.

16. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 2, 2016

I've tried this one on...If there is a modern Rolex I would buy it'd probably be this one!

17. BruceTheManLee Jul 4, 2016

Sorry... hahaha;) i'm just sharing the love...

Yeah i never thought much of BLNR when it was first released. In person, the watch is stunning and it actually grows on you. Since the day I bought it hans't left my wrist and i've had my BLNR on for 11 days straight! All the my other pieces (at least for now until my CK2998 arrives) are sitting quietly in waiting.

The BLNR is a very photogenic watch too, but I'm biased now hehehe ::bleh::

1 - 1 (7).jpg

1 - 2 (1).jpg