Forums Latest Members

The collectibility of the Speedmaster 323.30.40.40.02.001

1. shogun357 Apr 2, 2015

Hi all-

So I've recently seen a bunch of these on eBay, and I like the look. It reminds me of a Rolex 6263. I know it's a limited edition, but what's everyone's opinion on the collectibility of this model? It looks like it hasn't held it's value from original retail, but I wanted to get some expert advice. Thanks.

omega.jpg omega 2.jpg

fskywalker likes this.
  2. lillatroll Apr 3, 2015

Only my opinion buy if you like it buy it, no one can really predict what watches will be desirable in the future. I think its better to buy watches that you like and enjoy it and not worry about if it will be worth more money in the future. I bet that white side of the moon will be worth a mint in the future becuase its so horrid no one will buy them and they will be super rare.:unsure:

Edited Apr 3, 2015
    Barking mad likes this.
  3. imexian Apr 3, 2015

I like it, but each to their own, i prefer vintage speedies, but if i wanted a newer one i would wear this no prob, looks different, but not too showy?

4. jfmiii May 19, 2018

Old thread but Ive had a Marui and now this. I think this wears and looks much nicer than the Marui 3510.21. The dial is much more aestecially pleasing; raised Omega logo, white gold hour markers, red "Speedmaster", and better register size/layout. IMO. I also think these are harder to come by than the Marui.

Snapseed.jpg

fskywalker likes this.