Forums Latest Members

The book "Omega Seamaster Vintage" - thoughts please?

1. Kiwibloke Jul 5, 2020

Hi OF

While we wait for 'Seamaster Only' I've searched - unsuccessfully - for reviews of this book, but guessing that at least a few copies are in the hands of members... any opinions would be gratefully received (my interests definitely lie with the vintage dive watches, particularly 300's...)

Many thanks,
    Martin
    omega-seamaster-vintage.jpg

watchyouwant and tdn-dk like this.
  2. Kiwibloke Jul 8, 2020

Surely someone has this book and can offer an opinion? Thanks in anticipation...

3. ericmtl Jul 8, 2020

I bought it, but must admit I did not have a chance to read it yet , will enjoy it this summer at my country house, will report then , cheers!

4. SpeedyPhill Founder Of Aussie Cricket Blog Mark Waugh Universe Jul 12, 2020

I'll guess we will have to wait for the upcoming " Seamaster Only " book by G.R.A.M. to read a well-researched resource ::book::

5. kov Trüffelschwein. Jul 12, 2020

I have it and can sell it to you anytime, Martin, as I don’t like it at all. :p It’s full of erroneous watches - certainly not a reference book. :thumbsdown:

6. Kiwibloke Feb 27, 2021

Thanks Alexis - somehow missed your reply but thankfully had not proceeded... the wait continues for 'Seamaster Only'...

watchyouwant likes this.
  7. plongeur78 Feb 28, 2021

It’s a beautiful coffee table book