Forums Latest Members

Tell me a joke! The OF humor thread :-D

1. Dkushner22 Apr 30, 2019

My ashtray fell off her back.

2. Dkushner22 Apr 30, 2019

I hate (long jokes and) you for that but I'm still LMMFAO.

3. Canuck Apr 30, 2019

Nobody would pay you for the stuff you post on the MB. And, NO! Nobody (not even Costco) is paying me a dime.

4. M'Bob Apr 30, 2019

I know that. It was a tongue-and-cheek reference to the fact that two of your recent jokes involved Costco.

5. ras47 May 6, 2019

Chuck Norris uses a stunt double....
    ...for crying scenes.

DaveK, kkt and Edward53 like this.
  6. Wryfox May 7, 2019

Englishman: "That your dog?"

Welshman: "Aye"

Englishman: "Mind if I speak to him?'

Welshman: "Dog don't talk.”

Englishman: Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doing all right."

Welshman: (look of shock)

Englishman: Is this your owner?" (Pointing at the Welshman)

Dog: "Yep."

Englishman: How's he treating you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the park once a week to play."

Welshman: (Look of total disbelief!)

Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Welshman: "Horse don't talk.”

Englishman: "Hey horse how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

Welshman: (Extreme look of shock!)

Englishman: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the Welshman)

Horse: "Yep."

Englishman: "How's he treating you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a nice stable to protect me from the weather."

Welshman: (Look of total amazement!)

Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Welshman: "That sheep's a fucking liar!!”

MMMD, GeorgeBailey2, kkt and 7 others like this.
  7. staristheanswer May 7, 2019

-Hey fruit loops,
    =Yes?
    -You got a phone call.
    =Who is it?
    -A woman that tells is your mother but sounds like your father!

8. Canuck May 7, 2019

::confused2::

WatchShopping and Wryfox like this.
  9. Omegafanman May 7, 2019

A backpacker is traveling through Greece when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby taverna. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the backpacker introduces himself and asks the older man his name. The older guy turns to the backpacker and says. "You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands for the village. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the hot days, but do they call me Miguel the bar builder? ...like f-ck they do." ....He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? and all the walls around the village. I built them with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the heat and dust, but do they call me Miguel the wall builder? No."...."Do you see that harbour down there and all those wooden fishing boats? I built them with my own bare hands, But do they call me Miguel boat builder? No."...……….."I tell you.... you just happen to shag just one goat!"

yande, Mark020 and Mouse_at_Large like this.
  10. M'Bob May 9, 2019

A guy notices one afternoon before taking a shower that his penis is orange. He freaks out, and makes an appointment with his doctor the very next day. The doctor is perplexed, but gives him some creme to use that helps. However, the problem returns, and he goes back to the physician.

The doctor says, "Does this problem seem to happen at a particular time of day?"

"Yes," says the patient. "It seems to occur in the afternoon, right before my shower."

"Have you recently changed any of your afternoon activities,?" asked the doctor.

"Nope," says the patient. "Still eating Cheetos and watching videos..."

yande, Mark020 and Edward53 like this.
  11. Pun May 11, 2019

Salute English teacher.....

One fine morning an English billionaire was taking a walk with his dog.

Suddenly a Pakistani man runs out from the bushes in front of him and shot the poor dog three times. The dog died.

The billionaire screamed at the killer,"why did you do that".

The killer answered, "your wife gave me £ 50000 and said "Go kill that son of a bitch"

The billionaire hugged the killer & with tears in his eyes said... "I am forever grateful to your English teacher"

Slowpoker, vitriol, michael22 and 3 others like this.
  12. Omegafanman May 11, 2019

Death by innuendo (Italian for suppository) – a mostly true story from today.

My wife noticed some pre-packed food (Almonds) from a past shop had gone off. We did our weekly supermarket shop today and as there was a comely young lady on the customer service desk I volunteered to take it back.
    For some reason I could not seem to find right words to describe my problem…. ''How can I help you sir?''..... Well I am not sure how to put this, but I have not touched it/nobody has eaten it and my nut bag has swollen….. ''May I see it sir'' ….. I let her handle it and she confirmed it was unusually swollen. She then said she would not touch it further as it looked like it might pop. Fixing me we a cold stare the young lady then advised me that she had also noticed I was well past my best before date and that she felt unable to deal with the matter. She also said a nut bag that swollen might be dangerous or not nice to eat, but might still be good for milking. She then called a much older manageress over … The manageress looked at me and said …. ‘’Your nuts?’’ but she also immediately seemed much keener to take the matter in hand. She told me she would personally ensure I got a good level of service. She then grabbed the sac and gave it a good hard squeeze…..but immediately looked very disappointed and advised me she was very sorry to say that not only were my nuts soft ……but in addition they had gone off prematurely….. ..I got a refund on my points card :0)…… My wife has said next time she is taking any products back and is still wondering why I did not just say that the product bag had inflated with gas……

Nuts - Copy.jpg
    Bikegeek likes this.
  13. Wryfox May 14, 2019

14. Wryfox May 14, 2019

vitriol, CdnWatchDoc, M'Bob and 2 others like this.
  15. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector May 14, 2019

16. Wryfox May 14, 2019

Used different lures for each, did you?:rolleyes:

Slowpoker, SpeedyPhill, Fritz and 5 others like this.
  17. Omegafanman May 15, 2019

RIP Freddie Star. A flawed genius crucified by the media and underappreciated by the public. Known for his madcap physical comedy I think this clip of three true heavyweights is a masterclass of comedy timing, comedic authority and how less can be more… all delivered while sitting next to one of the greatest most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century in front of a large live audience on a prime time TV show…. Also, fair play to Muhammad Ali – a great sportsman and clearly a great sport happy to be entertained by one of the best.''If my entire trip to England was just for that joke it was worth it''....pure jesters joy :0)

18. Buck2466 May 16, 2019

An old cowboy walks into a barber for a shave and a haircut.

He tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age. The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells the cowboy to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin.

When he is finished, the cowboy tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he'd had in years, but he wanted to know what would have happend if he would have accidentally swallowed that little ball. The barber replied, just bring it back in a few days like everyone else does.

19. MMMD unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist May 16, 2019

They both like shiny things.

akshayluc420, Fritz and STANDY like this.
  20. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector May 16, 2019

Glad one falls for fake shinny things easily enough ;)