Forums Latest Members

Tell me a joke! The OF humor thread :-D

1. M'Bob Nov 21, 2017

File under: equal opportunity offender...

Two New York real estate developers see each other on the street. One says to the other, " Sorry to hear about that fire in your building." The other: " Oh no, that's next week..."

How do you circumcise a teen-age boy in Alabama? Hit his sister in the chin...

2. M'Bob Nov 21, 2017

Yellow Stream, by I.P. Daley

nonuffinkbloke likes this.
  3. Edward53 Nov 21, 2017

Ventriloquism for dummies.

Wryfox and nonuffinkbloke like this.
  4. Canuck Dec 2, 2017

Holes in the bed sheet by Mister Completely.

5. jove14 Dec 10, 2017

A couple of jokes for you:
    The FA went to the Polish fans and told them if you lot don’t behave your selves we will deport you all back to the UK.
    Plus,
    Do Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniacs lay awake all night wondering if there really is a Dog.
    Joe.

CdnWatchDoc and Fritz like this.
  6. peterkirk01 Dec 11, 2017

Top ten Tommy Cooper Jokes.
    [​IMG] 1.Went to the paper shop - it had blown away.

[​IMG] 2. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

[​IMG] 3. I bought some HP sauce the other day. It's costing me 6p a month for the next 2 years.

[​IMG] 4. Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

[​IMG] 5. Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

[​IMG] 6. A woman told her doctor, 'I've got a bad back. 'The doctor said, 'It's old age.' The woman said, 'I want a second opinion. 'The doctor says, 'OK. you're ugly as well.'

[​IMG] 7. A man walked into the doctor's, The doctor said 'I haven't seen you in a long time' The man replied, 'I know I've been ill'.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] 8. A man walked into the doctor's, he said 'I've hurt my arm in several places'.
    The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] 9. I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.

[​IMG] 10. Slept like a log last night ........ woke up in the fireplace.

Tubber and Edward53 like this.
  7. Wivac Terribly special Dec 11, 2017

What's green, and if it fell on you out of a tree would kill you?

A snooker table

8. M'Bob Dec 14, 2017

A young, attractive, disorganized woman is taking a bath after completing part of a home-renovation.

The doorbell rings. "Who is it?," she yells.

"It's the blind man," comes the voice.

She thinks: "Hmm, I'll give him a couple of dollars and send him on his way." Rushing to the door, and not putting on her robe (for obvious reasons), she answers the door, at which point the man says,"Hey lady, great body. Where do you want your blinds?"

Duracuir1, alam and Mad Dog like this.
  9. Mad Dog rockpaperscissorschampion Dec 14, 2017

OK...I just had my first colonoscopy today...literally an hour ago. Several days prior to my colonoscopy, I thought it would be crafty of me to sign in at the front desk today as "Collin Oscopy" [my first name is Collin]...so I did that...expecting to be greeted with either a "You're so crafty!" or a "Give us a freaking break!" or at least a "Really?" Nobody said poo...I was somewhat upset since I spent a significant amount of time planning and rehearsing this. :(

flw, CdnWatchDoc, Fritz and 1 other person like this.
  10. Canuck Dec 14, 2017

I had a tube check myself, about 30 years ago. A year or so later, the nurse who performed the procedure, happened into the jewellery store I managed. I reminded her that she was the one who performed it. She told me she couldn’t remember my face.............!;) I told her I wasn’t surprised!

kkt and Mad Dog like this.
  11. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Dec 14, 2017

[​IMG]

flw, akshayluc420, kkt and 1 other person like this.
  12. M'Bob Dec 14, 2017

They rarely do at a colonoscopy center, and when they do, they send you home...

Mad Dog likes this.
  13. Mad Dog rockpaperscissorschampion Dec 14, 2017

Yeppers..."full of poo" so-to-speak. :D

Also, regarding my colonoscopy today, when I awakened from the anesthetic and asked the good nurses and doctor if they found anything, I was hoping they would say "We found your head"...which could have possibly verified that "Collin Oscopy" was discovered on the sign in sheet. No joy, however...I'll try again in 5 years.

M'Bob likes this.
  14. Canuck Dec 14, 2017

Someone told the joke recently in this forum, in which a guy, after the scope was complete, asked the doctor to inform his wife (the patient’s), that his head was indeed not up there! Never ever have I had an anaesthetic performed prior to this test. Last time I had it, the doc asked if I wanted to watch on the monitor. I declined.

Mad Dog likes this.
  15. M'Bob Dec 15, 2017

Before his colonoscopy, a friend, who is a bit of a cut-up, thought it would be amusing to have his wife write on one butt cheek, "If you lived here," and on the other, "You'd be home now."

The GI doc apparently found it funny, because as my friend was coming out of sedation, and asking the doc if he found anything concerning, the doctor said, no, but held up a set of car keys, and asked,"How long have you been missing these?"

Paedipod and Mad Dog like this.
  16. Wryfox Jan 5, 2018

MY NEW GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME I’M TERRIBLE IN BED.

I don’t think it’s fair to make a judgement like that in less than a minute.

flw, kkt, Fritz and 1 other person like this.
  17. M'Bob Jan 5, 2018

You're obviously using that sexual endurance rub-on creme..

18. Canuck Jan 5, 2018

A friend of mine reports that during Christmas, the family dog became ill. They rushed it to the 24 hour vet clinic. After an x-ray, the vet reported that the dog had been eating Christmas decorations, and has contracted tinselitis! ;)

19. time flies Jan 7, 2018

For my drummer friends....

Q: What do you call a drummer without a girl/boy friend?

A: Homeless.

Q: What do you call a drummer with one stick?

A: A conductor.

Q: What do you do when a drummer rings your door bell?

A: Pay him/her for the pizza.

Thanks. I'm here all week.

Have fun.
    -kfw

ConElPueblo and Mad Dog like this.
  20. redpcar Jan 7, 2018

along those lines....

What did the drummer say before he was kicked out of the band?
    "I have an idea for a song"

How many drummers does it take to change a light bulb?
    5. One to screw it in and 4 to discuss how much better Neil Peart could have done it.