Tell me a joke! The OF humor thread [No politics/religion]

Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Well, considering the normal price, it's a steal.


That’s in Victoria 😗 add another $12-14 for Darwin 👎
 
Posts
30,196
Likes
77,951
Well, considering the normal price, it's a steal.

They should be paying you to drink that stuff! 🤮
 
Posts
18,749
Likes
38,911
They should be paying you to drink that stuff! 🤮

It's Australia's equivalent to Bud in the US. 😁
 
Posts
15,946
Likes
47,867
Only beer I ever sampled that I was unable finish, was in a pub in London, England. Not knowing English brands, I asked the server to recommend something. The answer was, London Pride! Not to offend any connoisseurs of suds who like London Pride, it didn’t suit my taster for Canadian beer.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Whoever invented knock knock jokes deserves the No Bell Prize ::rimshot::
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
One tectonic plate bumped into another and said "sorry, my fault" ::rimshot::
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
The fog was so thick this morning that I actually tried to catch some...but mist. ::rimshot::

Thank you, I'll be here all weekend if you want to catch my evening shows...
 
Posts
6,781
Likes
10,437
Only beer I ever sampled that I was unable finish, was in a pub in London, England. Not knowing English brands, I asked the server to recommend something. The answer was, London Pride! Not to offend any connoisseurs of suds who like London Pride, it didn’t suit my taster for Canadian beer.

There is a reason why us from ‘up north’ call it the ‘effluent south’.....
 
Posts
15,946
Likes
47,867
There is a reason why us from ‘up north’ call it the ‘effluent south’.....

You might give some thought to the fact that we from “up north” are a minority’s on this MB. Let’s not provoke the sleeping giant from down south to roll over, by using terms like “effluent”!
 
Posts
18,749
Likes
38,911
I just saw a robbery at the Apple store, now the cops want me as an iWitness.
 
Posts
6,781
Likes
10,437
You might give some thought to the fact that we from “up north” are a minority’s on this MB. Let’s not provoke the sleeping giant from down south to roll over, by using terms like “effluent”!

😕
This is a common joke from those of us in the North of England whilst describing the beer produced in London.
 
Posts
15,946
Likes
47,867
😕
This is a common joke from those of us in the North of England whilst describing the beer produced in London.

Ah! I see! Just didn’t want to provoke a retaliation from our big neighbour to the south😀.
 
Posts
18,749
Likes
38,911
What happens if you drop your iPhone and iPad in the water?













They sync.
 
Posts
7,324
Likes
23,739
Whatever your political affiliation...points for creativity: