Posts 7,320 Likes 23,727 M'Bob ·Sat. 9:30am I found a hooker who charges by the inch, I can't afford her but thought you may want a cheap night out.
Posts 325 Likes 1,014 Mediocre ·Sat. 10:08am M'Bob I found a hooker who charges by the inch, I can't afford her but thought you may want a cheap night out. She was too tall, eh?
Posts 7,320 Likes 23,727 M'Bob ·Sat. 11:48am M'Bob I found a hooker who charges by the inch, I can't afford her but thought you may want a cheap night out. Mediocre She was too tall, eh? No…I am…
Posts 7,320 Likes 23,727 M'Bob ·Mon. 2:47pm When 2 people have sex it's called a two some; when 3 people have sex it's called a three some; and now I understand why people call you handsome.
Posts 8,245 Likes 29,124 Tony C. ·Mon. 3:14pm·Ωf Jury member M'Bob When 2 people have sex it's called a two some; when 3 people have sex it's called a three some; and now I understand why people call you handsome. ...or lonesome! 😀