Posts 4,718 Likes 17,862 Omegafanman ·May 8, 2020 Just a thought - but if bankers, lawyers and politicians are all going to start wearing masks...well in terms of being robbed things really will be just like the old days ….stand and deliver :0)
Posts 50 Likes 116 ipreferjester ·May 8, 2020 I forgot where I heard it from originally, but... "What's the difference between a pickpocket and a peeping tom? One snatches your watch, and the other watches your snatch."
Posts 4,718 Likes 17,862 Omegafanman ·May 9, 2020 I hear the proclaimers have had to release a new version of their track...….
Posts 1,071 Likes 2,191 jsducote ·May 10, 2020 Omegafanman I hear the proclaimers have had to release a new version of their track...…. Tanks fer puttin tat fekkin ting in me head.
Posts 15,950 Likes 47,890 Canuck ·May 11, 2020 M'Bob This this is why drugs and computer assembly don't mix: Made by a relative of the person who designed the QWERTY keyboard for typewriters.
Posts 30,196 Likes 77,953 Archer ·May 11, 2020 Canuck Made by a relative of the person who designed the QWERTY keyboard for typewriters. I think this guy now works at Rolex putting 9’s on Explorer dials...
Posts 1,444 Likes 2,221 scapa ·May 11, 2020 Hedgehogs. Why can't they just share the hedge? (It's a slow burner, but a nice way to unlock a room.)
Posts 7,324 Likes 23,739 M'Bob ·May 11, 2020 Such a refreshing change from the typical day-old stuff: