Tell me a joke! The OF humor thread :-D

Works as well as sending thoughts and prayers.
Well, at least you can eat these so they aren't completely useless...

A guy stumbles out of a bar, beats up a nun and says: i thought you'd bé stronger, batman

confused-ryan-reynolds-jnjntvqwoiksh55h.gif

Who is that fella, you guys seem infatuated with him? It's a joke, humor not real, ok?
I've got no idea who the fuck he is either.....much less care

I've got no idea who the fuck he is either.....much less care
He's very handsome though isn't he
But his mum might bé so fat she'd bé on googlemaps

He's very handsome though isn't he
But his mum might bé so fat she'd bé on googlemaps
Owns a plastic tin pot football ('soccer' to our friends on the other side of the pond) club in north Wales! Funny guy though.

Owns a plastic tin pot football ('soccer' to our friends on the other side of the pond) club in north Wales! Funny guy though.
Well that explains why I've never heard of him...I've got somewhat less than zero interest in soccer.
"plastic tin pot" is an interesting concept though!

Well that explains why I've never heard of him...I've got somewhat less than zero interest in soccer.
"plastic tin pot" is an interesting concept though!
What are you guys talking about? Football
What are you guys talking about? Shopping

Trainspotting

My car looked too good. And stuff...sorry but this is not a place I can discuss this in depth. Also council taxes etc...
5CBF66BE-D4C9-4374-B002-F0AAB61E9CF3.jpeg294EC845-2E0D-4338-B9EB-CDBB8B398DD7.jpeg

Yep! Welcome to England! Where we outlaw the mafia and then "democratically" "vote" them in!...yay!💰💰💰💰
Uno mafia Comes from a bunch of guys who Came Running when they heard a woman shout ma fia, ma fia!
They're not worthy of that name. But England is great, every country has issues

I asked why do i have to pay this? Well...we need tot maintain thé roads...
No: that's a direct tax i pay on petrol.
Euh...
You'd think they would actually maintain them then!

Who is that fella, you guys seem infatuated with him? It's a joke, humor not real, ok?
93ccb60a604e66a2002f63de4b75fd34.png

A guy stumbles out of a bar, beats up a nun and says: i thought you'd bé stronger, batman

A guy talking to a friend tells him that he thought Irishmen were tougher than they turned out to be. He reported that he and seven friends almost beat one up!