Tell me a joke! The OF humor thread :-D

Engineer
noun. [en-juh-neer]
Someone who does precision guesswork
based on unreliable data
provided by those of questionable knowledge.
See also wizard, magician.

A Methodist minister, Roman Catholic Priest, and Anglican vicar were seen having a conversation at the watering hole. The priest was striking up conversation:

"How are your congregations looking these days, any good news at all?"

to which the vicar replies,

"Well yes as it happens, recently things have been slow but this week we had 4 new members join our congregation. It's excellent, we really think God's doing something great for our church. How our things with you back over at your church?"

"That's great to hear that you have four new members," replied the Roman Catholic priest, "although I hate to say this now, but we're doing better than you, as like you we had several quiet months, but this last week have got 6 new members."

"6, wow that's excellent, and we thought we were doing well with four new members."

Both the priest and the vicar turn to the Methodist Minister who has kept fairly quiet,

"Sounds like God's really doing good things in both our churches, but you can't have had a better week than that, can you?"

"Well, as great as your news is," the minister opined, "I'm afraid God seems to be working the most over in my church, this last week, I lost my 10 worst trouble makers."

x71mqby8hdjd1.jpeg

If water can rot your boots, think of what it might do to your stomach!