Forums Latest Members

Tell me a joke! The OF humor thread :-D

1. Wryfox Aug 2, 2017

2. redpcar Aug 2, 2017

A man was out golfing with his wife and came up to a dogleg par 4. Teed it up and hooked it dramatically to a nearby field behind a barn.

Man: Crap. Now I'm going to have to chip it back into the fairway.
    Wife: Hey, look at this, if you open the barn doors on both sides, you have a clear shot at the green.
    Man: You're right.

And so they open the doors and the man pulls out his 4 iron only to hit the ball too high. It bounces of the rafters and hit his wife right between the eyes and kills her.

Two weeks later, the same man was golfing with his best friend. On the same hole he hits the exact same tee shot.

Friend: Hey, look at this, if you open the barn doors on both sides, you have a clear shot at the green.
    Man: Are you crazy??!! I tried that a couple of weeks ago and took an 8 on this hole.

Darlinboy, JamesL1680 and jimmyd13 like this.
  3. jimmyd13 Aug 2, 2017

I was crawling home through rush hour traffic, swapping places with a motorcycle. Every time we came to a red light, he'd filter through the traffic, pull in front of me ... and fall off.

I couldn't decide if he was drunk, a lousy rider or something else but at the third red, he fell off again and the bike fell on his leg, trapping him. I jumped out and pulled the bike up, asking if he was alright?

Physically he was fine but he seemed embarrassed, upset, unsure of himself and started to cry. He said his wife had died a few weeks ago and, since then, he'd not ridden. He decided to take the bike out for the first time that day and just couldn't balance properly. I was a little confuse by that, wondering if he had some emotional issue, maybe he'd had a stroke ... and as I was running through all the possibilities in my mind he said:

"Maybe I shouldn't have taken off the sidecar?"

drhex and José9 like this.
  4. JamesL1680 Aug 2, 2017

Moses and Jesus are playing golf. Moses steps up to the tee and hits a beautiful shot, 250 yards straight down the middle of the fairway. Jesus steps up to the tee and hooks the ball into the trees. Jesus looks up into the heavens, raises his arms, and suddenly the sky darkens. A thunder clap rings out, rain pours down, and a stream rises among the trees. the golf ball, floating on top, finds its way into the mouth of a fish. then a bird flies down and takes the fish and the ball out over the green, and drops it in the cup for a hole-in-one. Jesus turns to Moses with a satisfied grin, and Moses says, 'look. you wanna play golf or you wanna fuck around?'

Wryfox and CdnWatchDoc like this.
  5. kkt Aug 2, 2017

::censored::

6. M'Bob Aug 2, 2017

A dyslexic walks into a bra...

Josh36912 and dwilliams851 like this.
  7. Ritzwatch Aug 2, 2017

(Psssst, see post #1. :whistling:)

José9 likes this.
  8. jimmyd13 Aug 3, 2017

I used to date a welder's daughter.... She had acetylene tips.

9. M'Bob Aug 3, 2017

Sorry, Alzheimer's. One good thing about it, though: you get to meet someone new every day...

10. Wryfox Aug 4, 2017

Q: What is the difference between a geneologist and a gynecologist?

A: A geneologist looks up your family tree and a gynecologist looks up your bush.

UncleBuck and M'Bob like this.
  11. Josh36912 Aug 4, 2017

What does a Greek build use?

Con-Crete

blubarb likes this.
  12. JMH76 Aug 4, 2017

Three men are discussing the meaning of savior-faire. The first man says, "Let me give an example: A man comes home early from work and goes up to the bedroom. He opens the door and finds his wife in bed with another man. He says, 'Excuse me' and then closes the door. That is savior-faire." The second man says, "No, a better example is: A man comes home early from work and goes up to the bedroom. He opens the door and finds his wife in bed with another man. He says, 'Excuse me...please continue'. That is savior-faire." The third man says, "No, a true example is: A man comes home early from work and goes up to the bedroom. He opens the door and finds his wife in bed with another man. He says, 'Excuse me, please continue' and the other man is able to continue. THAT is savior-faire."

Darlinboy likes this.
  13. Zuke Aug 4, 2017

A little boy goes up to his father and asks: 'Dad, what's the difference between hypothetical and reality?'

The father replies: 'Well son, I could give you the book definitions, but I feel it could be best to show you by example. Go upstairs and ask your mother if she'd have sex with the mailman for $500,000.'

The boy goes and asks his mother: 'Mom, would you have sex with the mailman for $500,000?' The mother replies: 'Hell yes I would!'

The little boy returns to his father: 'Dad, she said 'Hell yes I would!'' The father then says: 'Okay, now go and ask your older sister if she'd have sex with her principal for $500,000.'

The boy asks his sister: 'Would you have sex with your principal for $500,000?' The sister replies: 'Hell yes I would!'

He returns to his father: 'Dad, she said 'Hell yes I would!'' The father answers: 'Okay son, here's the deal: Hypothetically, we're millionaires, but in reality, we're just living with a couple of whores.'

José9, LouS, Tik-Tok of Oz and 7 others like this.
  14. blubarb Aug 6, 2017

Darlinboy, Apa, M'Bob and 1 other person like this.
  15. blubarb Aug 6, 2017

Glad you didn't say "What's a Greek Urn?...depends on his/her job!"

Darlinboy likes this.
  16. Paedipod Aug 6, 2017

Haha, my dad used to tell us that one when I was very young.....punchline was $1.50 and hour. Probably heard it thousands of times. Baffled my sister constantly.

17. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Aug 6, 2017

Manchester police have just announced that they have arrested Mick Hucknall. He was found in a field having sex with a rabbit while singing Holding back the ears and Bunny's too tight to mention.

blubarb and Edward53 like this.
  18. Canuck Aug 6, 2017

She offered her honor,
    He honoured her offer,
    And all night long
    It was honor and offer.

Darlinboy, JimInOz, blubarb and 2 others like this.
  19. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Aug 10, 2017

akshayluc420 likes this.
  20. Edward53 Aug 11, 2017

When my brother was sent to jail he didn't handle it well. He screamed and shouted at anyone who came near him, refused all food and drink, and even smeared his own excrement on the walls. That's the last time we play Monopoly in this house.