Forums Latest Members

SOLD Technos Sky Light 1960s

1. slique12 Mar 17, 2018

Hello,

Up for sale today is this beautiful Technos Sky Light. These aren't very common and have always caught my attention due to the silver sunburst dial that is reminiscent of the Omega Constellation watches with the pie pan dials. In my opinion, this watch is really what vintage is all about. Uncommon, beautiful and unlike anything made today. It wears well due to the case size and C shape case and can be paired with any strap and outfit making it a capable all rounder. It's Swiss, and doesn't break the bank. Really then, a perfect vintage piece whether you’re starting your vintage journey or just need an interesting yet affordable piece to add to your current collection.

Some of you may remember I sold a similar example last year. I missed that watch a lot, and so ended up hunting down another example (this piece). Unfortunately, too many recent acquisitions are forcing my hand to make room in the watch box so this one is on the block.

More details:
    Year: 1960s
    Case: Original, stainless steel, 35.5mm without crown
    Crown: Original, signed
    Dial: Original
    Hands: Original
    Bracelet: None
    Movement: Original, ETA 2522, automatic with semi quick-set date
    Service history: Unknown, keeps good time for a vintage piece, date switches crisply at midnight
    Overall condition: Good

Watch and I are in the US and I can ship worldwide (with some exceptions). No returns please.

I got this for a good price and am passing that along to the next owner. Asking $275 USD insured and shipped to CONUS. Other countries add shipping cost. No trades. Please note this sale is for the watch head only.

Plenty of references available upon request. Thanks!

Some pictures (no movement shots as I don't have a way to get the case back off at the moment):

3gjRAJs.jpg fBXzz8e.jpg JCwB8xO.jpg VeCGuGF.jpg ViFoBTk.jpg

Edited Mar 17, 2018
    sdre, Schmedsc, ahartfie and 2 others like this.
  2. slique12 Mar 18, 2018

Bump:)

3. slique12 Mar 19, 2018

Sold elsewhere. Thanks OF for the space.

GuiltyBoomerang likes this.