Forums Latest Members
  1. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Mar 21, 2020

As you may already know, Tom Brady diverted the world's attention from everything else going on Tuesday, when he announced via Twitter that he was leaving the New England Patriots.

It was widely rumored, following Brady's announcement, that he had come to an agreement with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but no official confirmation followed. That is, until this morning when Brady posted a picture of himself on Instagram signing his new NFL contract. In the post, he confirmed he's taking his talents to Tampa Bay and even credited his son with taking the photo.

By all accounts, this is a pretty big moment for Brady. He's leaving a team after 20 years and embarking on a new adventure late in his playing career. We all like to mark significant events in our lives with the watches we wear. Tom's choice? An IWC Timezoner Ref. IW395501, "The Longest Flight." The watch, a bezel controlled world timer, was limited to 250 pieces and was developed for pilots Steve Boultbee-Brooks and Matt Jones to assist them in their circumnavigation of the globe in a Spitfire. While Brady is a brand ambassador for IWC, it is still cool to see him wearing such a unique piece to mark the occasion.

[​IMG]

ama98, Evitzee and WatchCor like this.
  2. WatchCor Mar 21, 2020

Thanks for clarifying this. I was wondering what that watch was. :thumbsup:

3. Evitzee Mar 21, 2020

My wife asked me this this morning as she saw that pic on her iPad. It was too small a pic for me to clearly see the watch. Good to know.

4. zinengineer Mar 21, 2020

I must admit I’m in the “anti” Brady camp, this might move me to the “anti” IWC camp.

5. dscoogs Mar 21, 2020

Thanks for sharing.

As a Houston Texans and Omega Speedmaster fan, I will buy an IWC if Tom Brady takes with him to Tampa Bay his former OC Bill O’Brien.