Forums Latest Members

Tapatalk Help With "Subscribe"

1. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Feb 13, 2015

I (almost exclusively) browse our beloved forum on my iPhone using Tapatalk. But every time I post something, it automatically "subscribes" me to the thread, and sends me emails every time someone adds a post or a "like."
    Is there a way to change the option so that I am not subscribed to every thread in which I post?
    Or is this punishment for rambling incessantly about Speedmasters? ;)

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 13, 2015

I can disable email notifications for your account completely but we really have no control over Tapatalk at all unfortunately

3. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Feb 13, 2015

No thanks. I do rely on notifications for Convos I would otherwise miss. Just trying to find some "tools" for Tapatalk to disable auto-subscribe.
    Clearly there are no other watch forums in the entire galaxy that come close to the quality of content and contributors that OF does. However, lesser watch forums on my Tapatalk app do not auto-subscribe when I bother to participate in them.
    Thanks Ash for your help. I know Tapatalk is not a mod's domain. And thank goodness for that! With all its faults, I imagine attending to Tapatalk would consume most of your day!