Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tangramatic 39alpha Automatic Watch with California Dial

1. sxl2004 Oct 17, 2017

For your consideration, a Tangramatic 39alpha automatic watch with California Dial

Tangramatic is one of those microbrands that continue to produce great watches. They are Australia based and the Tangramatic 239alpha was their 2014 Kickstarter project. Tangramatic watches are well known for their design approach of taking vintage cues and making very modern fresh designs.

This striking watch has been worn very sparingly and is in excellent condition with only minor scratches consistent with little use.

The case is polished 316L stainless steel with a brushed center ring, which gives it a sophisticated experience. The crown is signed 39A. the watch is 100m water resistant

The brown California dial is the real star with this watch. California dials feature a mixture of Latin and Arabic numerals to striking effect. The numerals are printed in white and railway minute markers wrap around the dial The date window replaces the 6 o’clock hour marker.

The watch features a domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating.

The stainless steel case back features an engraving, a Latin motto and model information. Very nicely done and a joy to look at.

The movement is the workhorse automatic Miyota 9105 with 24 jewels and a date indicator.

A brown leather strap with alligator print and white stitching will come with the watch.

The watch is 39 mm in diameter.

I bought the watch new and there was no reason to service it. The case back has not been opened to preserve water resistance.

Box is included.

Price USD 199

PayPal and bank transfers are accepted. Please add 3% fees for PayPal payments. Shipping & handling is $15 for CONUS and $40 for all other countries. Shipping is fully insured and of course the correct value will be used for custom purposes. If PayPal is used, I will ship only to verified addresses. I prefer to ship directly to the buyer, if other arrangements are made I will not be responsible after dropping off the shipment.

I have bought a few watches here on OF and I can provide you with feedback from EBay and Etsy if requested. The buyer may share feedback ratings on request.

Returns will not be accepted unless the watch is grossly different from the description. Please ask relevant questions before you commit to buying. After all, these are vintage watches.

Unfortunately, I am not a watchmaker and therefore cannot guarantee the future performance or water resistance of the watch. I do however try to describe the watch as accurately as possible. I wish this transaction to be win/win and I will do everything to make it so.

Thanks for your interest and to OF for the space and opportunity to post this FS ad.

aIMG_3634.JPG IMG_3624.JPG IMG_3627.JPG IMG_3628.JPG IMG_3629.JPG IMG_3630.JPG IMG_3632.JPG IMG_3633.JPG IMG_3635.JPG

Edited Oct 17, 2017