Forums Latest Members

Talk me in or out of a new Aqua Terra

1. Observer I know nothing! Jun 9, 2019

2. Matt87 Jun 9, 2019

I don’t really know how it works with Jomashop... I know that they are a pretty reliable re-seller (grey market) but I have never bought anything from them (probably because i’m Living in Europe and not in US)... anyway, the price is very good for a brand new watch!!

Regarding the watch, I can tell you that it is an amazing piece of cake!! I have mine since December 2014 and it is brilliant!! Mine is the 38,5 mm Master co-axial version with blue dial... I literally love it!!

Observer likes this.
  3. Wetworks Jun 9, 2019

I've bought 2 watches from Joma with no issues. I went into it knowing that if something goes wrong I either have to gut it out with an non-OEM service, or pay for one. The difference in price made it an easy decision.

Observer likes this.
  4. Fusion Jun 10, 2019

My friend got a Tag from there without issue.
    Your options are, go boutique and pay the sticker, get used with whatever remains of the warranty, get grey market BNIB (forums) and remainder of warranty (my choice)

go to watchrecon.com and search aqua terra/the reference number and see what you can find. Usually I do deals on the forums. The annoyance with jomashop is the lack of a warranty and it's the same ballpark is going forums so I default to not using joma.

Edit: just stumbled across this thread: https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-boutique-service-review.77259/
    It shows my point exactly

Edited Jun 10, 2019
  5. boraxman Jun 10, 2019

Looks like a nice watch at a great price...I say go for it!

6. Dohnut Jun 10, 2019

When did production of this model cease?

OP - just bear in mind this could’ve been sat dormant for a year or two.