Tales From The Speedy Tuesday Community: How A Small Yorkshire Village Became A Hub For...

Speedmaster-Alaska-Project-With-Watermark-10.jpg

For many of us, especially those reading this article, watch collecting is a key part of our lives, our main hobby, and our passion. But for the vast majority of people, a wristwatch is purely a means of telling the time and, in some cases, a status symbol. Some might be familiar with famous models, […]

Visit Tales From The Speedy Tuesday Community: How A Small Yorkshire Village Became A Hub For Speedmaster Collectors to read the full article.

Like 7
People like ... Albert Piguet, Marius Meylan, Claude Baillod, George Hartmann, Désire Faivre and William Roberts came into the village ? :unsure: ::confused2::

I got myself a Broad Arrow thanks to some of RJs articles and funny enough, the Octo is on my list of "grails" as well. Not the sketch, per se, but that watch speaks to me greatly.

People like ... Albert Piguet, Marius Meylan, Claude Baillod, George Hartmann, Désire Faivre and William Roberts came into the village ? :unsure: ::confused2::

Huh?

Like 1