Forums Latest Members

TAG HEUER Limited Edition Senna Carrera Turbillon 02T..hands on !

1. Jerseyhammer Jan 11, 2019

44A077C1-EABE-4353-9CB3-E47EEFB214E2.jpeg

B9DDC0B1-FD2E-42C8-88CF-D38D1463C982.jpeg

I was in my local AD to check on availability on a watch I’m intrested in and he showed me this limited edition TAG just in for a client.I have to admit it’s not my style of watch but it is certainly wonderfully made as it should be for the price. Having held and viewed it I though I’d do some reading up on it. So here goes

It has a 45mm angular deployed Carrera case made of black-coated sandblasted steel, with a matte black ceramic bezel. It is delivered on a black rubber strap with black leather inserts and red stitchings. The strap is total quality honest. The dial, has the Senna S logo applied in the 12-hour counter at 9 o’clock, a Senna logo on the bezel and several red accents all over the watch.

[​IMG]
    Inside the case is a complex movement, the Heuer 02T. As indicated by its name, it is based on the 02 movement seen on the other Senna edition, but regulated by a tourbillon – visible on the dial side, in place of the small seconds sub-dial. A rarity in its genre, this movement isn’t only accessible but it is the only COSC-certified tourbillon-chronograph now on the market.

It’s quite a remarkable looking and feeling watch but not only above my price range but more importantly not my taste .Just though I’d share it with you lot.

stevec14 and ConElPueblo like this.