Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tag Heuer Autavia Re-Issue (CY2111 Black / Orange)

1. w154 Jan 21, 2017

Putting my Autavia CY2111 on the block as it has never been worn by me, and the time has come to find it a better home. It was bought back in 2013, but prior to that I have no information about its ownership or service history. Externally the condition is really good as can hopefully be seen in the photos. Either it was looked after or worn infrequently. Everything runs fine, although the upper chrono pusher is a bit clunky feeling in operation. Bracelet is pretty long, so unless you have super thick wrists it will size down fine. No box or papers, although the shop it came from had a spare Tag Heuer round case and box (the old style that all the cheaper nineties watches came in) and I'll send it with that. Priced to sell.

Cost:
    1450 euros

Shipping:
    Shipping will be added at cost price, which of course depends on destination country.

Shipping Country:
    The watch will ship out of Germany

Payment:
    Bank transfer or Paypal. I am normally quite strict that Paypal payments should be friends and family as otherwise fraudulent reversals are too easy. As a relative newbie here, I will accept standard Paypal payments from buyers with reasonable forum post counts and/or positive feedback as a buyer. The fees haven't been factored into the price though, so for standard payments 4% must be added to the total.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    ahsposo likes this.
  2. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Jan 21, 2017

GLWS..

Can we see a wrist shot?

Case width?

3. w154 Jan 28, 2017

Thanks. Here are a few extra pictures taken just before dusk. Hope they show how good the finish still is, with its original sunburst brushing on the case front. The width with the crown is 45.4mm, so I guess without the crown the case will be approx. 41-42mm. Measured the bracelet and it's big enough for up to an 8 inch wrist, so only gorillas need not apply ;) Also shown the box that will come with it.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  4. w154 May 19, 2018

I’ll bump this up rather than relisting. Prices have gone up on these a fair bit in the last 12 months so I guess this is pretty good value now. Price held at 1450 euros.

5. khanmu May 20, 2018

PM sent..

6. w154 May 20, 2018

Autavia is now OHPF.