Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tag Heuer Carrera Re-edition - CS3111

1. Socks May 27, 2020

This is my first venture into the sales section. I have purchased a couple of times but this is my first attempted sale so apologies if the listing/photos aren’t the slickest.

I have for sale my Heuer Re-edition CS3111 Chronograph.

Dimensions
    Width including crown: 38.1mm
    Width not including crown: 35mm
    Total thickness : 13.2mm (including domed plexiglass)
    Total length: 44.3mm (from the tip of one lug to another)
    With between lugs: 18mm

I have owned the watch for less than a year and have not really bonded with it. Maybe it’s the size as I do prefer my seamasters. That is where the funds would be going – maybe a Great White?

I have no service history for the watch but it is currently with my watchmaker who has just given it a pre-sale once over and say’s it’s running well. I would say that the watch is in excellent condition. I got my watchmaker to do me some detailed photographs. The slight marks on the crystal were a shock to me because I couldn’t see them before with the naked eye.

Purchase date of December 2001, the watch has the original Heuer buckle and just recently fitted black racing leather strap.

The watch comes with the original zipped leather case which is in fair condition. The leather case is contained in the Tag Heuer Classics box and sleeve along with the sales guarantee and instructions from the original purchase.

Looking for £2500.00 - Price includes Royal Mail Special Delivery. For my first sale I’m keeping it simple and looking UK or EU only. Paypal F&F, Bank Transfer or a face to face in the East of England.

Thanks for looking and thanks to OF and the community. I can say I wouldn’t have started my interest in collecting watches 3 years ago if it wasn’t for this forum.

Image (2).jpeg Image (3).jpeg Image (4).jpeg Image (5).jpeg Image (6).jpeg Image (7).jpeg Image (8).jpeg Image (9).jpeg Image (10).jpeg

Edited Jun 16, 2020
  2. Socks May 30, 2020

Back from the watchmaker today IMG_2918.jpeg with crystal marks removed and a clean bill of health. Happy to consider offers...

grangerpotter, OHS, kip595 and 3 others like this.
  3. Socks Jun 4, 2020

£2600 o.n.o

4. Socks Jun 10, 2020

Any interest?

5. Socks Jun 16, 2020

£2500.00

6. Socks Jun 27, 2020

Once again...

Chin Feng likes this.
  7. JwRosenthal Jun 27, 2020

Please someone buy this!!! This is THE first and greatest Carrera reissue ever made by Heuer- big Heuer logo (no Tag) almost 1:1 to the original, size is spot on.

0uss, Mtnmansa, sonicosa and 4 others like this.
  8. Socks Jul 7, 2020

Sold. Thanks to the above who have liked/commented. Thanks to OF for this space. Lets hope it gets where its going...

Chin Feng and JwRosenthal like this.