Forums Latest Members

Supercar vending machines...what next?

1. Just Livin May 16, 2017

I read with interest the latest vending machine initiative. This one over in Singapore for Supercars. Being a somewhat frequent visitor to Singapore in the past, am looking forward to the next trip.

But it made me wonder...if you could....what novel and interesting items would you place in a vending machine that hasn't been thought of yet.

On the look out for the next big idea. Serious responders need only apply :cool: The more ridiculous the better.
    http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2017/5/...ds-15-Story-Supercar-Vending-Machine-7739208/

2. Egatdagi May 17, 2017

Um...watches?

Modest_Proposal and billyblue like this.
  3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 17, 2017

Just a parking garage in a place with little available space, with an added option of a computer that acts like a vending machine for PR. Parking garages like that are all over the place now. Where else is an exotic dealer going to park inventory?

4. tyrantlizardrex May 17, 2017

My house? :thumbsup:

5. Just Livin May 17, 2017

Certainly in the case of this example, I could understand the issue with the space. But plenty of other examples I have seen where space hasn't been the issue, yet weird and strange items have been vended.
    Have come across gold bars in vending machine in the UAE. Also pressed dress shirts for work in Japan, after a late night out, and ready for work the next day. Apple products is fairly common place at airports. No High end or vintage watches I think yet...could be wrong.

6. lillatroll May 17, 2017

I once read that in Japan you get ladies worn underwear from a vending machine. I went to Japan in 2008 and checked out every vending machine I came across but no pants were to be found. I think it is an urban myth.
    I am not sure what would be cool to get out of a vending machine, I think most stuff you might want can be gotten already, maybe even worn ladies pants.

Just Livin likes this.
  7. Just Livin May 17, 2017

Ha:) Seems they had them at one time. On the attached...just under live crabs in China.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/The-worlds-weirdest-vending-machines/

lillatroll likes this.
  8. melanieux May 17, 2017

Cupcakes.

We vend cupcakes here in Los Angeles.. available 24hrs! :)

Just Livin likes this.
  9. Just Livin May 17, 2017

Yep. I saw that. Particularly pleased that hasn't hit the UK yet. I would be hooked :)