Forums Latest Members

SOLD SUPER COOL HEUER CAMARO 9220T SILVER DIAL

1. bernarddevos May 12, 2020

Hi guys,
    I am selling my Heuer Camaro 9220 T.
    If you are looking for an honest Camaro with a great Tachymeter dial and you can stand a few nicks this may be your watch.

The watch comes with a guaranteed unpolished case. The sunburst in the upper case is just fabulous.
    It has a few nicks that were never disturbing to me. Don't forget that in real things look completely different than in my high-resolution pics. But ok, if you are looking for mint this is not your watch.

Dial is just superb. It's almost perfect.
    Even more important is that both dial and hands have the original tritium. So no relume.
    I included a picture under UV light.

Please note that the crown is an original Heuer crown but I don't think it's the original Camaro crown.
    Heuer crowns are not that hard to find but since it never bothered me I never changed it.
    I am pricing this in though.

The watch was completely serviced by my watchmaker and comes with a 12 month guarantee.
    I can include a copy of the invoice.
    Of course it's running perfect, also the chrono.

Reference: Heuer Camaro 9220T
    Movement: Valjoux 92
    Size: 37mm
    Lug width: 19mm

Price: head only: 2650 euros ( insured FedEx shipping included )
    Option: wristicons strap from the picture: +75 euros

Payment: Bank transfer or PayPal ( +4% )

( I give a full refund in case of any issue )

Best regards,
    Bernard

fullsizeoutput_35a1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35a0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35a2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35a3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35a4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_359b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_359c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_359d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_359e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_359f.jpeg

qboa, George.A, Ttinbkk and 20 others like this.
  2. bernarddevos May 13, 2020

Sold. Thanks Jakob and OF

uvalaw2005 and kov like this.
  3. jshaw083 May 13, 2020

Sad I missed this. Beautiful watch, congrats to buyer. I suppose it's the better thing for my pocket book :unsure:

bernarddevos likes this.