Forums Latest Members

SOLD STUNNING OMEGA SWEDISH SUVERÄN CK 2400-5 BULLSEYE DIAL

1. bernarddevos Jan 22, 2020

Hi guys,

I am offering a really stunning & very rare Omega Swedish Suverän Ref. CK 2400-5.
    These CK 2400 models come in different dial versions and though everyone has a different taste this bullseye version seems to be the most wanted version.

If you need to know more about this reference you can watch this really interesting video:

Model: Omega Suverän CK 2400-5
    Caliber: 30T2
    Size: 35,5mm
    Lug width: 18mm
    Year: Approx 1944
    Serial number: 10237669

About the condition of this watch I think the pictures tell most of the story.
    The bullseye dial is in stunning condition with a very nice and even patina. Same goes for the color of the hands and indices. I included a picture taken under UV. As said this dial version is certainly the most sought after. So it's not only very rare but also very collectible.

Case is very good as well. Hard to say if it ever had a very gentle polish or not but given the condition of the case-back I think I can say most ( if not all ) of the material is still there.
    Case-back has all the correct Swedish engravings. Also case-back in superb condition with no scratches from bad openings. Inside of the case-back has all the correct engravings.

Unsigned and original crown.

Movement is super clean.
    The watch is just back from a full service by my watchmaker. Total price was €230 and I can show the invoice to the potential buyer. Movement comes with a 12 month guarantee.
    Movement has the movement holder it needs to hold the movement in place.

I am offering the watch with an 18mm leather Hermes style strap. It matches perfectly with the watch.
    I also include a fully insured shipping with FedEx. These shippings are not cheap but I just don't want this watch to fall in the wrong hands. Please take all these factors into account.

I think I am pricing the watch pretty fairly. I have seen higher prices for this reference.
    If you find my price too high you can make me a fair offer.

Here you can find some kind reviews on me:
    https://omegaforums.net/search/12178052/?q=bernarddevos&o=date&c[node]=10

Price: €1750 ( insured FedEx shipping and leather strap included )

Payment: Bank Transfer is preferred, PayPal possible but please add 4% to cover my fees

Kind regards,
    Bernard

fullsizeoutput_3263.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3264.jpeg fullsizeoutput_325d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_325c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_324e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3258.jpeg fullsizeoutput_325b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_325a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_325f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3243.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3260.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3261.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3262.jpeg

2. bernarddevos Jan 23, 2020

on hold pending funds

bardamu likes this.
  3. bernarddevos Jan 26, 2020

Sold now.
    Special thanks to the buyer. Not often you find buyers that make life this easy.
    Thanks OF.

4. rkman11 Jan 26, 2020

Incredible watch, congrats to the new owner!

JwRosenthal and bernarddevos like this.
  5. JwRosenthal Jan 26, 2020

Yeah- this watch is a stunner and will be a point of search reference I’m sure.

6. bernarddevos Jan 26, 2020

Thanks for the nice comments guys.
    B

7. JwRosenthal Jan 26, 2020

We’re not complimenting you anymore- kudos go to the new owner ;)

bernarddevos likes this.