Forums Latest Members

SOLD Stunning Omega Seamaster De Ville - REDUCED

1. onlyomega94 Nov 24, 2020

Up for sale is my wonderful gold capped Omega Seamaster De Ville, ref. 135.020, cal. 601 with a serial dating it to around 1967 (25xx) in excellent condition. The watch features an Omega crown with logo, Omega crystal with logo at the centre, black Omega strap with gold writing and an Omega buckle. Diameter is 34mm without crown.

The case is in very good condition and I doubt it has seen polishing, the graded finish around the Seamaster logo still clearly visible.
    The dial is IMO in outstanding condition and as good as it gets. The only drawback is that the lume plot is missing 8 o’clock.
    The crystal is original Omega and has a small scratch at 8 o’clock and some light scratching between 4 and 5 o'clock. All is superficial and as pictures show they are not visible when looking at the watch from a normal wrist angle.
    Crown is original Omega and correct for this reference.
    Strap and buckle are Omega. Strap is worn but in good condition, albeit it has a small hole in the end where the inner layer is visible. Buckle is gold plated and stamped by manufacturer EK.
    Movement runs and keeps time – service history is unknown. It does, however, look very clean.

In total: If you are on the hunt for a gold capped Seamaster De Ville, this is about as good as it gets IMO.

Asking price: 795 euro (945 US dollars), worldwide insured and tracked shipping included
    PayPal Friends and Family preferred but will also accept regular PayPal (at +4%).
    The watch and I are located in Denmark, Europe and I will happily post worldwide.

I am a private seller and returns are not accepted. Fees and VAT (where applicable) is to be paid by the buyer. Just want to make sure that we are on the same page – if you live within the EU then there of course will be no fees.

Will be happy to answer any questions through PM. Now some pictures of this beauty:

IMG_7179.jpeg IMG_9938.jpeg IMG_5316.jpeg IMG_5196 2.jpeg IMG_9414.jpeg IMG_8516.jpeg IMG_0471.jpeg IMG_5941.jpeg IMG_6007.jpeg IMG_8143.jpeg IMG_6325.jpeg IMG_6488.jpeg

Edited Nov 25, 2020
    Vegarius likes this.
  2. onlyomega94 Nov 25, 2020

Reduced to 795 euro including insured shipping.

3. onlyomega94 Nov 26, 2020

Sold - thank you OF for the space.