Forums Latest Members

SOLD STUNNING IWC Yacht Club – original IWC “Oyster-bracelet”, REDUCED

1. Bille Mar 21, 2023

Dear OF-members

Up for sale is this beautiful early 1970s IWC Yacht Club with a stunning silver-champagne sunburst dial in perfect and flawless condition. The watch comes with the rare and original IWC “Oyster-bracelet” and has been serviced in 2019 by the Danish Watchmaker – Christian Lass.

DIAL & HANDS:
    Beautiful and absolutely stunning silver sunburst dial with applied black & silver markers. The original lume is intact on both hands and dial. All original dial text is clear and present.

CASE:
    The stainless steel case is 36 mm without crown. The case has very sharp edges and appears to have never been polished. It has some superficial scratches as a watch from the 70s can be expected to have.

CROWN:
    Original IWC "fish" crown is in excellent condition. It winds smoothly and pulls out to the hacking time-setting position, as it should.

CRYSTAL:
    The domed acrylic crystal is supposedly the original one – but I’m not 100% sure. It has a few minor, superficial scratches.

MOVEMENT:
    IWC caliber 8541 automatic-winding hackset movement. The watch is running well and have been serviced by the famous Danish Watchmaker – Christian Lass in November 2019. In a purchasing process I will provide documentation for the service.

BRACELET:
    The watch comes on the rare, original IWC “Oyster-bracelet” with the big IWC logo on the clasp. The bracelet is in a great condition with minimal stretch and superficial hairlines.

Brand: IWC
    Model: Yacht Club
    Ref. No. R811A
    Movement: Caliber 8541 - automatic
    Year: Early 1970’s
    Size: 36 mm
    Link: Original and period correct IWC “Oyster-bracelet”
    Service: Performed by Christian Lass in 2019

I’m not a very good photographer, so please let me know in a personal message if you need further pictures or further information about the watch. And if you have any questions – please let me know. If I have made any errors or wrong description, please let me know in a personal message, and I will correct the text immediately.

My asking price is (EUR 2.300) NEW PRICE 27/3: EUR 2.000 plus shipping - by bank transfer or Wise. The watch and I are located in Denmark, EU.

REFERENCES:
    I have mostly bought watches here on OF, but I have also made 4 sales:

Excellent transaction with Bille | Omega Forums
    Great and easy transaction with @bille | Omega Forums
    @Bille A+ | Omega Forums
    Bille is a trusted seller on OF | Omega Forums

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg
    Edited Mar 27, 2023
    TJP, flw, TimeODanaos and 12 others like this.
  2. Bille Mar 22, 2023

First, little bump

3. davidswiss Mar 24, 2023

Very nice.

4. Bille Mar 27, 2023

PRICE REDUCTION FROM EUR 2.300 TO 2.000

TimeODanaos likes this.
  5. Bille Mar 31, 2023

SOLD elsewhere

Thanks to this fantastic OF