Studio Underd0g : Strawberries & Cream

Dear ΩF

For your consideration is my like-new Studio Underd0g Straberries & Cream. It simply does not get the wrist time it deserves, and so I offer it here for someone else to enjoy.

The above linked page has way nicer photos than I am currently able to take, but here goes.

image7.jpeg
These guys make a fantastic hand-wound column wheel chronograph that is very fun with a touch to the early chronographs most folk here like so much. The Strawberries and Cream is a once off...these had a preorder window and will no longer be created.

image6.jpeg
It comes as a full set...I never wore the original strap or mesh bracelet that came with it.

image0.jpeg
The condition is as-new.

image1 (2).jpeg image1.jpeg image2 (2).jpeg image2.jpeg image3 (2).jpeg image3.jpeg image4 (2).jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg
Sale terms and conditions.

680 CHF (USD / EURO / GBP equivalent) wired directly to my Wise account. Bank-wire will be local to you, so no stress there. More currencies are available upon request. My price includes shipping to wherever you are in the world.

No trades thanks.

The watch and I are in Switzerland, and so F2F could happen here. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation. Feel free to request any further angles etc. All questions welcome.

Click here for references on ΩF.

Thanks ΩF for this space
1369402-a293084e5628fa91dd49da9396900a07.jpg

Like 4