Straps from finwatchstraps

I would like to share my positive experiance with finwatchstraps. I bought there several straps for my Omega Speedmaster Professional and I'm really happy with the quality. You get there modern styled and unusual straps for a good bargain. The service is perfect and the straps are longlasting.

My latest strap is also from finwatchstraps (see picture).

Looks good! Are the straps made to measure or on stock items?

What a strange first post! You’re not connected to that strap maker by any chance?

What a strange first post! You’re not connected to that strap maker by any chance?

Hopefully someone associated with the company would have posted a more appealing photo. 😁 These may be perfectly fine straps, I don't know, but TBH it looks really cheap in that photo. To be fair, I went to Etsy to look, and they had a wide variety of straps, many that look much nicer.

Welcome to the forum,
If you’re not connected to the seller and genuinely signed up to share information, that is much appreciated and you’re of course free to buy what you like at whatever price you like.

However and while I mean no harm to that Finnish craftsperson, from the look of it I find his or her strap quite pricey for a quality level that’s not so special (@Dan S kind of beat me to it).

The straps offered on the forum here by @jankoxxx, aka Watchstrap Heaven, are basically half the price for what’s clearly a much higher level of craftsmanship and finishing (with finer stitches and heat pressed lines) with fine leathers.(samples below).

Many other strap makers offer more competitive quality and pricing, such as Martu Leather (samples below), which I only bought a long time ago but was quite happy with, Delug straps in the US or GLC Straps out of Italy.

They may not offer Raindeer leather, but frankly I wouldn’t mind leaving those raindeers alone.
Edited: