Forums Latest Members
  1. lobes22 Oct 26, 2017

Newbie to the forum looking for some advice. I’m also new to the Omega family, having recently acquired the Speedy Tuesday as my first entry, just loved the look. Have a pretty random collection, Rolex Sub, Two-tone Datejust, Hublot Classic and Baume & Mercier Classima and just love the Omega, it’s clearly getting the most wrist time. After reading the forums for awhile, just had to add the Snoopy Strap for the Speedy Tuesday, as I love the look. Thanks to these forums, I’ve found Jean Rousseau, and I’m planning my purchase but confused by the sizing as I haven’t used the deployant buckle for Omega. The sizes they offer are 93/97, 103/107, 113/117... but, I’m not sure how big the clasp is to know the correct size. My wrist is 7.5” tightly measured, so is the middle size best? Advice, greatly appreciated.

Also, any advice on deployant buckle and where to purchase also... they recommended OB or AD as they don’t sell them anymore. Is that the best option?

Thanks for the help! 186284C5-5D70-40E0-81D9-D3DA00F5B43F.jpeg

sevenhelmet likes this.
  2. yinzerniner Oct 26, 2017

The cordura deploy straps fit pretty big, but with your wrist size the middle one should work. I have a 7.25" wrist and with the traditional Omega standard sizing (105/100) I'm on the second hole. So with 103/107 and a 7.5" wrist you'll either be on the third hole. A better option would be to ask them for the 103/97 size if possible.

3. lobes22 Oct 26, 2017

Great. Thanks for the recommendation. Thoughts on the clasp... AD or OB best bet?