Strap recommendations ?

Posts
253
Likes
393
Hi all ,
So I have a green dial Chronostop 145.009 and i'm having a hard time finding a nice strap .

I have an almost mint Chronostop 145.010 with a red dial which came with its original strap - red suede rally style and i really like it's design .
I would like to find something similar , preferably green to match the dial .
 
Posts
907
Likes
3,818
I think a black racing strap would make the green dial stand out better.
 
Posts
232
Likes
577
Those watch gecko straps look nice. Has anyone worn them - can attest to their durability and comfort?
 
Posts
3,599
Likes
7,816
Those watch gecko straps look nice. Has anyone worn them - can attest to their durability and comfort?
Yes not the exact same but here are 2 I wear on Speedys they are great
 
Posts
253
Likes
393
IMG_1865.webp
Thanks !
Seriously considering this green one
how is the thickness of those straps ? it isn’t mentioned in their website .
the chronostop is a small watch so i think a very thick strap wouldn’t go so well with it .
 
Posts
3,599
Likes
7,816
Thanks !
Seriously considering this green one
how is the thickness of those straps ? it isn’t mentioned in their website .
the chronostop is a small watch so i think a very thick strap wouldn’t go so well with it .
There is technical data section need to click around. It says this one is 2.7 mm.
 
Posts
253
Likes
393
There is technical data section need to click around. It says this one is 2.7 mm.
oh i missed that , thanks .
That’s great tbh
 
Posts
24,797
Likes
55,079
I actually do have a green nubuck strap on one watch, and it looks great.