Forums Latest Members
  1. RichburgHill123 Jan 2, 2019

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I have had this old beauty for a bit and wondered what might look good in the strap department, or if anyone might have an old bracelet?

2. padders Oooo subtitles! Jan 3, 2019

I prefer a brown or blue strap on a blue dial watch. This saddle stitched one works pretty well IMO. Will try to find some pics of other options in a while.

[​IMG]

Humptymarsbar and Foo2rama like this.
  3. RichburgHill123 Jan 3, 2019

That does look great, that dial on yours is perfect! Jealous. Mine has some wear marks, assuming it is from the old tritium they used.

4. padders Oooo subtitles! Jan 3, 2019

I think it is the blue paint Omega used to use, you often see a brassy break through with the blue dials on many models, its like it is reacting in some way. I like that design so much, at one point I had the silver dial too!. See:

[​IMG]

5. RichburgHill123 Jan 3, 2019

That silver is sweet! That, I would like to acquire that also in my collecting. Did you have that satin finish lightly done yourself? I don't remember the original finish on the model, mine has a heavy patina.

6. padders Oooo subtitles! Jan 3, 2019

The blue one has the original sunburst finish, the silver one has a more rough version suggesting it has possibly been refinished or at least been altered.