Forums Latest Members
  1. chiko7734 Nov 12, 2013

Ok, I have been asked to find out anything i can about this polerouter deluxe, but im stumped. Did universal even make a case/bracelet combination like this? uploadfromtaptalk1384315831593.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1384315841865.jpg

2. styggpyggeno1 ΩF Enforcer ....and thread killer Nov 13, 2013

I would like better pictures - showing details of the dial, case back and crown - to have a more structured opinion. But - If in solid gold, I would be very surprised if it was not a genuine combo. Why would anyone go thru the trouble making such a thing (an integrated bracelet) - if not being the original manufacturer - or a legit subcontractor to the same (like for instance some vintage British low ct gold Omega cases)? I think your/your friend has reason to be positive about this watch. BUT better pics please.
    Regards
    JE

3. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Nov 13, 2013

Very odd combination. No question in my mind that the caseback, dial and crown are legit, or at least of UG manufacture.

I would be wary of the case, unless there is a UG signature somewhere. The watch looks to be of late 1950's vintage, but the case screams 1970's bling.

Why would someone spend that kind of money on what looks to be a custom made, solid gold integrated case?
    gatorcpa