Forums Latest Members

SOLD Stowa Verus 40 - Handwinding, Red Seconds Hand - Under Warranty

1. dougwhiz Jul 19, 2021

Hello Omega Forum.
    For sale is an almost unworn Stowa Flieger Verus 40. An updated interpretation of their classic Flieger watch.

40mm case not including the crown. Bead blasted stainless steel case with sapphire crystals front and back. No scratches. No logo, no date, immaculate matte black dial. Superluminova BWG9 on hands and indicators except for seconds hand.

Upgraded to handwinding ETA 2804-2, so case is only 9.4mm thick. Also added factory installed red seconds hand. Pull-out, easy to wind, onion shaped crown. Hacking seconds. 42 hour reserve. 28800 vibrations/hour.

20mm black Stowa strap, unworn condition. Also included is a vintage style Italian calf leather strap purchased from @jankoxx.

Includes box, instructions, and is under warranty to December 2022.

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0234.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

I've owned a Stowa Flieger 40 and this Verus 40 and find these to be very comfortable, thin, and high quality. If I hadn't gone a little watch crazy during Covid, I'd be hanging on to this one. As a result, you'll be getting a nearly unworn example, with box and papers, that's still under warranty to December 2022.

IMG_0232.JPG IMG_1462.JPG IMG_0226.JPG IMG_1478.JPG

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to provide another picture if you'd like. The flat crystal makes it difficult to take dead-on photos.

I've completed a couple of sales so far on OF in the 2+ years I've been a member:
    Seamaster Cosmic. https://omegaforums.net/search/16467920/?q=dougwhiz&o=date&c[node]=10
    Also sold Omega 570 Endlinks to @orco76.

I've also purchased a Dynamic strap from @mikechi22, and an Omega manual from @JimJupiter. And I have 100% sales feedback on Ebay under the same username, and have been a member there since 2002.

No returns unless the condition is grossly misrepresented.

Asking: $800 USD on Paypal with Priority Mail shipping/insurance included. CONUS only.
    Thanks OF for the space!

MtV likes this.