Forums Latest Members

Still selling three years later....

1. got to many Dec 2, 2018

I inherited my dad's collection of clocks and watches that he built up over 50 years.wow what a job clocked up over 500 sales on eBay and another 100 on other sell sites.
    My patience is starting to fade, just researching to make sure I'm not selling to cheap is a mission on its own I think I'm about a third of the way....any idea how to turn them over quickly without going through auction houses ?

2. lillatroll Dec 2, 2018

Put them on a 99p no reserve on eBay( individually). Might get more than you hoped for for some and less for others but overall you will probably get what you hoped for. You could also pay for someone to appraise them that would save a lot of time then put them on eBay or forums etc.

Darlinboy and connieseamaster like this.
  3. w154 Dec 2, 2018

I’m guessing by nature you started with the better known and more valuable stuff ? If so then just dump them all on eBay at 99p start, or if even that’s too much work sell them in batches of 10. Or sell the whole lot is one go to a reseller.

Of course the less time you spend the less you can expect to get, so it depends how much you value your time over the money.