Forums Latest Members

SOLD Sterile 47mm fiddy project watch

1. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Feb 7, 2016

I am listing these watches on behalf of a client, and the watches are not in my possession. Any interested buyer that contacts me will be put in touch with the watch owner for negotiations and to work out the details of any potential sale. My only involvement is listing the watches here. Text and photos from the owner below. Cheers, Al

"Sterile 47mm fiddy project watch. The case, dial and hands were sourced from Davidsen. The case is 47mm, with a domed, sapphire crystal and sterile solid flat caseback. The dial is a tobacco sandwich with good lume and the hands are gold with good lume. The watch was assembled, and regulated by Archer Watches and was also depth tested to 300m. The crown lever is tight and snaps firmly into position with no play.

The movement is a Swiss 6497-1 that runs strongly for approximately 50 hours on a full wind and is running inside of +6/day.

This watch has been a box queen for a couple of years so time to let someone else enjoy. It comes with extra straps as indicated in the photo, from left, one horween, one BOB calf-o-gator, one black and one reddish-brown gator.

Just want to cover what I have invested in this watch (not including straps). Asking US$500 plus shipping worldwide. "

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Modest_Proposal Trying too hard to be one of the cool kids Feb 8, 2016

That's very nice of you to do, Archer.

3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Feb 16, 2016

Bump