Forums Latest Members
  1. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 2, 2012

Hi guys, I'm wondering if you could all do me a favor (at least those of you with Facebook accounts). There's a lingerie modelling contest being run by a bra designer called Curvy Kate running until next week and if you have a moment, it would be greatly appreciated if you could click this link, and vote for Olivia for me, she was selected in the final 20 but at this point it comes down to a popularity contest more than anything and the five entrants that attract the most votes progress to the final stage of the competition.

https://apps.facebook.com/starinabra-au/models/172
    Just click here, hit "like" and vote for Olivia :)

PS, while it is a lingerie modelling contest, the lady involved is rather dear to me so if you could keep any comments polite and gentlemanly I would appreciate it :)

2. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Aug 2, 2012

Wait a minute...so many possibilities here. Are you saying you are romantic with this lingerie girl, Olivia? I think we all deserve to know if we're going to be voting based only on your request. I just want to understand the parameters. I mean, if you aren't romantically involved...and she's not your mom or sister...it shouldn't matter, right?

Ok, now I've seen her...very pretty young lady..and just about Ash's age. Cmon, Ash...we need the story.

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 2, 2012

She isn't my mother or my sister, she's a close friend who asked if I'd help her out, and since she is indeed a very beautiful lady I felt that she deserves to get into the next round and I'm simply trying to accommodate her. :thumbsup:

4. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Aug 2, 2012

That is NOT the story I was hoping for. I think you're holding back, Ash.

Hey...you edited my last comment.

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 2, 2012

You did vote though right? and you are getting your friends to as well to make up for the mess you make of my website every day and the admin time you cost me :p

6. ulackfocus Aug 2, 2012

You should be surprised that more of your posts aren't edited. :rolleyes::p You need tact injections dude.

7. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Aug 2, 2012

Are those available? You know, I always feel like I'm holding back, so imagine what it COULD be like.

cicindela likes this.
  8. alam Aug 2, 2012

We need a smiley option for "tact injections" too!
    tact2.png

9. ulackfocus Aug 2, 2012

That cartoon character on the right is me in 10 years. :p